We work together with parents and with schools directly to ensure that pupils maximise revision time during the holidays.
Benefits for students and parents
- Focus on specific subjects and modules before exams
- Develop confidence and a better understanding of subject material
- Learn practical skills such as exam technique and revision technique
- Practice assessments under exam conditions
- Progress by at least one grade on our intensive revision courses
- Ofsted registered – use childcare vouchers or tax-free childcare scheme as well as tax credits to part-fund the camps
Benefits for schools
- Additional support for teachers around downtime (summer/Saturdays) and busy periods (Easter/Feb HT)
- Fresh teaching approach helps students overcome problem areas
- Quick and easy way to maximise revision time during the holidays
- Final reports showing student progress and impact
- Disadvantaged children could be eligible for pupil premium financial support
- Extra tuition helps raise attainment and meet school improvement policies
- Potential additional school income if offered to whole school.